Thank you for visiting Northern Colorado Economic Development Corporation (NCEDC).
The sole purpose of NCEDC is to advance the economic vitality of this great region. We accomplish this by helping to retain, attract, and expand primary jobs and advocate on behalf of primary employers. But we don’t do this alone. We have strong support of the region’s businesses, communities, and Larimer County.
NCEDC provides one stop, confidential assistance focusing on:
· Real estate solutions
· Market research/intelligence
· Workforce analysis and recruitment
· Financial options/Incentive negotiations
· Expedited development/permitting approval
· Vendor/supplier support
· Local industry and community interviews
· New company transition into the community
· Liaison to federal, state, and local governments
· Community tours/employee transferee assistance
· PR/Announcement coordination
To take advantage of these free services, please contact our office at 970-667-0905.
Doug Marsh, Interim CEO/President
Dawn Adams, Director of Business Development
Allison Hoover, Administrative Assistant