Highlights of the current commercial real estate climate in Northern Colorado:
- Large number of office properties available less than 3,000 sf. Larger spaces are in shorter supply.
- Purchase opportunities remain strong for owner/users, and the power of the purchasers increases with the lower interest rates.
- Office vacancy rates have trended down in the last few years.
- Strong absorption of Class A office space in Fort Collins and Loveland may lead to a shortage of supply in 2012.
- Considerable supply of B and C space, providing many options.
- High demand for industrial properties.
- Retail vacancy rates are dropping and rental rates are beginning to climb.
Source: NCEDC investor Realtec
To get information on specific properties available or more detailed information on the current commercial real estate market, contact us. We have relationships with a number of excellent commercial real estate firms in the region and can help you find the property that best meets your needs.